“As Tomomi spoke more of her journey and how she overcame those struggles, I soon became inspired by her obvious growth, tremendous courage, and empowering strength.” ~ Testimonial of Stephanie A.
- Moved to U.S. in 2003.
- Became a Group Exercise Instructor in 2006 after failing 2 times!!
- Became a certified personal trainer in 2006 at first try!
- She felt very insecure about her accent, so she attended every workshop that she could attend to build her confidence as a trainer.
- Started being own boss in 2010.
- She started taking a first piano lesson in her life at 30 years old to play her favorite song.
- Opened the gym, 1Stop-Fitness in 2013 with a partner, Larry.
- Published an ebook in Japan in 2017.
- A Guest Speaker at the company party of VIDAFUL in Japan in 2017.
- Published a book, Me and The Japanese Beauty Standards, in English in 2019.
- Her book was selected as one of Top 20 Motivation Building Books For Women In 2019 https://prettyprogressive.com/top-20-motivation-building-books-for-women-in-2019/
- She was interviewed for learning to finally love yourself https://medium.com/authority-magazine/learning-to-finally-love-yourself-with-tomomi-tsuhio-261f592f5c1d
- She was interviewed for 5 Lifestyle Tweaks That Will Dramatically Improve One’s Wellbeing https://medium.com/authority-magazine/5-lifestyle-tweaks-that-will-dramatically-improve-ones-wellbeing-with-tomomi-tsuchio-7bae7ec70440
- Always does her best to have a great attitude in any situation.
- More speaking gigs to come!