“As Tomomi spoke more of her journey and how she overcame those struggles, I soon became inspired by her obvious growth, tremendous courage, and empowering strength.” ~ Testimonial of Stephanie A.
Would you like to receive a positive reminder email weekly?
Want to be reminded that…
- you are enough.
- having boundaries with people is essential.
- positive talks about yourself is important.
- being true to yourself and your feeling is vital.
- the reason to keep working on yourself is to obtain happiness.
- Moved to U.S. in 2003.
- Became a Group Exercise Instructor in 2006 after failing 2 times!!
- Became a certified personal trainer in 2006 at first try!
- She felt very insecure about her accent, so she attended every workshop that she could attend to build her confidence as a trainer.
- Started being own boss in 2010.
- She started taking a first piano lesson in her life at 30 years old to play her favorite song.
- Opened the gym, 1Stop-Fitness in 2013 with a partner, Larry.
- Published an eBook in Japan in 2017.
- Published a book, Me and The Japanese Beauty Standards, in English in 2019.
- Her book was selected as one of Top 20 Motivation Building Books For Women In 2019
- She was interviewed for learning to finally love yourself by Authority Magazine
- She was interviewed for 5 Lifestyle Tweaks That Will Dramatically Improve One’s Wellbeing by Authority Magazine
- Always does her best to have a great attitude in any situation.
- 2022 Unstoppable Women’s Summit in San Diego
- 2020 Women Tech Global Conference
- 2020 Empowering Women in Industry virtual conference and awards gala
- 2019 Beautiful Savior Lutheran Women’s Missionary League
- 2018 Appreciation Day Of VIDAFUL
- Stand Up Comedy Sex Ed PODCAST
- Blissful Living Podcast