“As Tomomi spoke more of her journey and how she overcame those struggles, I soon became inspired by her obvious growth, tremendous courage, and empowering strength.” ~ Testimonial of Stephanie A.
- Moved to U.S. in 2003.
- Became a Group Exercise Instructor in 2006 after failing 2 times!!
- Became a certified personal trainer in 2006 at first try!
- She felt very insecure about her accent, so she attended every workshop that she could attend to build her confidence as a trainer.
- Started being own boss in 2010.
- She started taking a first piano lesson in her life at 30 years old to play her favorite song.
- Opened the gym, 1Stop-Fitness in 2013 with a partner, Larry.
- Published an eBook in Japan in 2017.
- Published a book, Me and The Japanese Beauty Standards, in English in 2019.
- Her book was selected as one of Top 20 Motivation Building Books For Women In 2019
- She was interviewed for learning to finally love yourself by Authority Magazine
- She was interviewed for 5 Lifestyle Tweaks That Will Dramatically Improve One’s Wellbeing by Authority Magazine
- Always does her best to have a great attitude in any situation.
- 2020 Women Tech Global Conference
- 2020 Empowering Women in Industry virtual conference and awards gala
- 2019 Beautiful Savior Lutheran Women’s Missionary League
- 2018 Appreciation Day Of VIDAFUL
- Stand Up Comedy Sex Ed PODCAST
- Blissful Living Podcast
“Tomomi recently gave a presentation on Challenging Beauty Standards at #EmpoweringWomen2020 Live. She was a pleasure to work with and we loved how she engaged with the attendees during the conference. She has an inspiring story that makes you think about what you can do to make a difference. She is able to address a hard topic and make it feel like she is just talking with you as a friend.”